Our Speed Guarantee
- Avonline will deliver an average download speed to its combined Avanti customer base of 9Mbps measured on a rolling 30-day basis.
- In addition, within each Avanti data package we will not apply any heavy user traffic management policies or time-based data usage restrictions other than clearly stated contractual restrictions on P2P & similar file-sharing activities.
- NB : These commitments are only available on Avanti services
- Please note that on all broadband services, there will be periods of high network usage when the service will slow for all users whether the network is fibre, copper, mobile, wireless or satellite.
- For satellite broadband, this Speed Guarantee is unique and specific to Avonline’s Avanti customers and is protected from the activities of any other users on Avanti satellites.
Our commitment to you is that if we fail to meet or exceed this performance measure for a consecutive period of 30 days, if you wish, you may terminate your contract with us. All that we ask is that you provide us with seven days written notice plus it is your responsibility to return our hardware to us safely if you have rented it from us.
Our Price Guarantee
- At Avonline, we aim to provide low pricing throughout your contract with us.
- We guarantee we will not increase your monthly service price during your initial contract period with us (or during the first 12 months if you select a rolling 30 day contract).
Thereafter, if we do change our monthly service pricing by more than £5 per month or 10% of your current monthly service price (whichever is greater), OR if you do not wish to continue with the service, all we ask is that you provide us with thirty days written notice plus it is your responsibility to return our hardware to us safely if you have rented it from us.
Our Fibre Guarantee
For many rural households, the hope that fibre may come along at some point in the future stops them from doing something about improving their poor broadband today. That’s where our fibre guarantee comes in.
- Step 1 – Call us now and order a great new satellite broadband service.
- Step 2 – Get installed and start enjoying faster broadband immediately.
- Step 3 – If fibre does arrive at your home, let us know and we'll confirm if you can switch to fibre with Avonline. If we can provide you with a fibre alternative, we'll end your satellite contract with 30 days written notice and start your new fibre service.
Only if we confirm that we are unable to provide you with a fibre service will we then accept confirmation of your fibre order with an alternative supplier and we will cancel the contract on 30 days notice. It is your responsibility to return our hardware to us safely if you have rented it from us.
Where would you like to go next?
Ready to buy?
Open Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 5:00pm Sat-Sun: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Or request a call back by leaving your name and number.